Stages of Change Heidi Prowse 2018-10-31T16:57:08+00:00
|Suitable For||Government agencies, business, service providers, community groups, organisations and workplaces|
|Next Course Dates||Available throughout the year|
|Training Location||Workplace based. Training venue provided for an additional cost|
|Course Fee||Fee applies. Talk to us about our Pay-It-Forward program.|
Develop an understanding of the stages of change and learn the connection between responses. Participants leave with techniques to prepare for and manage evolving environments.
By the end of this program, you will:
• Introduction to the stages of change theory for recovery
• Learn about the characteristics of each stage and be able to identify them in others
• Explore strategies of support within the 5 stages
• Understand recovery from a mental illness
• Leave with techniques to prepare for and manage changing environments.
Everyone! This session is powerful for everyone in our community. Numbers are limited to 25 participants per workshop.