Develop an understanding of the stages of change and learn the connection between responses.
Participants leave with techniques to prepare for and manage evolving environments.
This is an interactive session delivered by a qualified facilitator including the facts on the stages of change theory.
By the end of this session participants will:
• Be introduced to the stages of change theory for recovery
• Learn about the characteristics of each stage and be able to identify them in others
• Explore strategies of support within the 5 stages
• Understand recovery from a mental illness
• Leave with techniques to prepare for and manage changing environments.